Acumatica Report Designer Download
Looks like a scary download to me. I agree though that Acumatica should make it easier.
You can see the version underneath the Username/Password on the login screen.
Thanks, now I can't find the Report Designer download files for Acumatica 2019 R1 Build 19.102.0051 on the URL you shared, please advise.
Just had a client ask this- here's what worked:
Get your Acumatica verion & build (Enable Disable Features>Tools>About)
Then navigate here to get the corresponding version:
Download correct install, and run Report Designer as part of the wizard (there is a check mark for just downloading Report Designer)
I've had the support desk tell me that sometimes there are errors on install, but they can be ignored. HTH!
Lisandro, the report designer is part of the Acumatica installation found in AcumaticaERP folder. Download the file titled AcumaticaERPInstall.msi, save it to your local workstation, and launch it.
Hi... there's a quicker way to get the Report Designer ONLY. This was how I did recently (using AcumaticaERPInstall version 20.208.0031).
1. Download the full AcumaticaERPInstall.msi from partner portal (or directly from the appropriate folders in builds.acumatica.com).
2. Extract the MSI file to your PC. I used this command:
msiexec /a C:\download\AcumaticaERPInstall.msi /qb TARGETDIR=C:\temp
(Replace C:\download\ and also C:\temp accordingly)
There are other utilities that you can use such as MSITools, MSI Unpacker or 7-Zip.
3. When the process completes, there is an Acumatica ERP folder in the C:\temp folder that you specified in the command line.
4. In there, another folder called "Report Designer" - there is an exe "ReportDesigner.exe". Click it to launch Report Designer.
5. You can move the "Report Designer" folder to other folders if you want.
It worked for me. I'm not sure it worked because I already have a running Acumatica instance on my laptop.
Try it out, and update this thread ya.