Dear Acumatica users,
Have you ever wanted to tell your personal Acumatica story?
Maybe it’s the story of how Acumatica compares to a Legacy ERP product that you worked with previously. Aside from the obvious technology differences, what are some of the more subtle differences between Acumatica ERP and your Legacy ERP product? Is it exciting learning about new features in Acumatica? Or do you have “Acumatica feature fatigue” and are you struggling to keep up with the pace of innovation?
Maybe it’s the story of what it’s like to transition to Cloud ERP. Does it feel nice to work in your web browser without having to get on a VPN connection? Is it comforting not to have to worry about backing up your data? Is it liberating (or maybe terrifying?) to know that you can work from anywhere? Have you ever done something in Acumatica while sitting at your child’s baseball practice?
Maybe it’s the story of your Acumatica implementation. Was your implementation on time and on budget? What challenges came up during the implementation and how did you overcome them? Were there any surprises?
Maybe it’s the story of how you discovered something in Acumatica that changed your life. What is your favorite setting, feature, or module? How did you take an Acumatica feature and creatively apply it to a real world problem?
Maybe it’s the story of your experience attending Acumatica Summit or an Acumatica Launch Event (Roadshow). Was it worth going? Was it what you expected? Would you go again?
I have received a couple of guest blog posts from Acumatica users in the past. Thanks Kevin (click here) and Brad (click here). But this is the first time that I’m reaching out proactively. Also, their guest blog posts were more technical in nature. I’m reaching out for less technical stories (but I’ll accept technical guest blog posts too).
I would like to give you the opportunity to tell your personal Acumatica story here on AUGForums.com.
It doesn’t matter what your job title is. You could be the CEO, CFO, a manager, an IT guru, or a data entry clerk. It doesn’t matter to me.
Everyone has a story to tell. And someone out there in the Acumatica community can benefit from hearing your story. I know I will.
This is all you need to do:
1. Create your free AUGForums.com user account (click here for instructions).
2. Open up Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or whatever word processing application you prefer.
3. Start typing stuff into the computer. Don’t worry about grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. Just tell your story.
4. Make sure your story is at least 500 words.
5. Contact me (click here) and I’ll let you know how you can send me your story.
6. I’ll take your story, do some editing, and turn it into a blog post here on AUGForums.com. Don’t worry, you’ll have the opportunity to review it and make changes before it goes live.
7. Sit back and feel good about yourself, knowing that you took the time to tell your personal Acumatica story.
Sound like a good idea? Then let’s get started!
I look forward to hearing from you.