Last week was a big week for Acumatica news because of the annual Partner Summit.
Here is a quick recap of 15 recent Acumatica news stories that I am aware of:
1. Solver BI360 Integration with Acumatica (click here)
- More about this on Thursday
2. Acumatica Kicks Off Partner Summit (click here)
- Acumatica SaaS revenue is up 80%
- Over 400 partners attended the conference
- Sunshare (click here) is Acumatica’s 1,000th customer!
3. ISV and xRP Platform Momentum Continues (click here)
- There are now over 50 ISVs and OEMs building on the Cloud xRP Platform
4. Azuqua Cloud Integration (click here)
- Acumatica is the first ERP product supported
- This is a big deal because many companies implement more than one cloud solution
- Integrates with broad range of cloud products, including Salesforce, Office 365, and Hubspot
- Service will start at $250/month for all SaaS services
5. Partner Awards in 18 categories (click here)
6. New Support Center Opens in Ohio (click here)
- Ah ha! So that’s why the jobs were appearing on Indeed.com (click here)
8. The Partner Program is Gaining Momentum (click here)
9. The cultural battleground for cloud ERP (click here)
- That’s why Acumatica is ERP for Millennials (click here)
10. New Acumatica Mobile Development Framework (click here)
- Acumatica just made mobile development “platform agnostic”
- This is the foundation of future mobile device ERP development
11. Jon Reed Analysis (click here)
- Acumatica is taking advantage of a large mid-market opportunity
- Acumatica name recognition is beginning to take hold
12. Cindy Jutras Analysis (click here)
13. FusionRMS adds support for Acumatica:
- WMS solution
- POS solution
14. Collins Computing (click here) joins the growing list of Acumatica partners
- This is a historically Microsoft centered VAR
- Perhaps the recent signals from Microsoft that Dynamics GP is moving to the backburner spurred Collins to pickup Acumatica
15. Debut of Acumatica 5.0 (click here).
- I saved the best for last.
- I’m looking forward to taking this for a test drive after finishing the T100 Introduction to Acumatica Framework course.
- Gabriel Michaud did a great job covering all the new features in a blog post (click here) and in the detailed slide deck below: