There are a lot of Acumatica Learning / Training resources out there and I’m sure that the list will continue to grow over time. Please feel free to contact me (click here) to suggest anything that should be added.
Formal Learning Curriculum
- Acumatica Open University – This is the official location for Acumatica training courses. The training content in most courses consists primarily of a giant PDF file that walks you through real-world scenarios using exercises that you can perform in an Acumatica Training Instance / Tenant. Some courses even include video training content with an instructor walking you through the PDF material. Anyone can sign-up for an account to access the site (unlike legacy ERP vendors who make you pay for training). There is also a separate Partner University site which many customers assume has additional secret training product courses, but that’s not the case. The Partner University site has the same product content, although there are a few extra sales courses that teach Salespeople some jedi mind tricks to help them get people to buy Acumatica 🙂
- Product Help – This is always the latest version of the entire Help menu that is in the Acumatica product, made available on a public website. Smart move here by Acumatica because it allows Google to direct you here when you Google questions about how to do stuff in Acumatica.
- AcuCademy – A set of courses put together by an Acumatica partner. My original plan with PerpetualAcumaticaLearner.com was to do something similar to this, but I never found the time. Props to AcuCademy for following through on this idea. I’m sure that they will reap the benefits as Acumatica becomes more popular.
- AUG Forums – Located on this website, this is the most active Acumatica User Group on the internet.
- Acumatica User Group – Separate from this website, focused on in-person gatherings.
- Acu-Connect – An Acumatica Community run by VAR (Value Added Reseller) and ISV (Independent Software Vendor) companies.
- Acu-Connect Events – Listing this separately because I really like the Events page that Acu-Connect has put together.
- LinkedIn Acumatica ERP Software User Group – This is the official Acumatica User Group, but it’s mostly become a marketing clickbait cesspool.
- Acumatica – Of course there is the official Acumatica blog consisting of posts by various Acumatica employees. I find the Technical Tuesday posts by Doug Johnson to be the most useful.
- Acumatica Partners – Listing of some Acumatica VAR Partners, including a nice high-level blog about Acumatica.
- Acumatica Singapore – The oldest Acumatica blog, run by Sergey Vereshchagin, but it hasn’t been updated in a while.
- Acumatica Developers Blog – Currently my favorite Acumatica blog, run by Sergey Marenich in Singapore.
- Crestwood Associates – An Acumatica partner in Chicago who runs a very active Acumatica blog.
- Dynamic Tech Services – Joel Gress posts a lot of useful Acumatica information here.
- ERP Cloud Software – This is a collection of blog posts from multiple sources that are reproduced here.
- Infosourcing – Harsha is an Acumatica veteran and MVP who shares some good Acumatica info here.
- Logan Consulting – An Acumatica blog from Logan Consulting.
- MaxQ Technologies – Some great tech tips on this blog, run by an Acumatica partner in Connecticut.
- SWK Technologies – SWK is one of the larger Acumatica partners and they operate nationwide.
- Official Acumatica Videos – Most of these are short videos demonstrating various features in Acumatica, although there are some news and interview videos as well. The average video length is under 5 minutes which makes it easy to look at a few without consuming too much time.
- Doug Johnson Videos – These are very similar to the Official Acumatica Videos. They are short (most under 5 minutes) instructional videos covering very specific Acumatica features.
- Mindover Software Acumatica Tips and Tricks – Nice video library of Acumatica Tips and Tricks from Mindover Software.
For The Geeks
- Acumatica Developer Network – An entire site devoted to Acumatica developers. This is further proof that Acumatica is devoted to it’s role as a web-based platform, not just another web-based application.
- Stack Overflow – Stack Overflow is a very popular question and answer site for programmers. This link will take you to the Acumatica tag on the site which groups Acumatica discussions together.
- Zaletskyy’s Blog – This blog is run by Yuriy Zaletskyy and most of the posts are currently devoted to technical developer issues related to Acumatica.
Here is a nice 5 minute overview video of Acumatica published by Acumatica in August 2017: