Estimate Preferences (AM103000) Screen
- Estimate Number Sequence: Basically the BOM number.
- Default Work Center: Most people probably leave empty and populate on Estimate.
- Default Prod. Order Type: Default value for a Production Order that is created from an Estimate.
- New Revision is Primary: If checked, whenever you create a new Revision on an Estimate, it will become the Primary automatically.
- Update All Revisions: When you create an Inventory Item from a Non-Inventory Item, do you want to update all Estimates and Revisions with that new Inventory Item record or continue to refer to the Non-Inventory Item record. You probably want to leave this checked.
- Update Price Info: Update all estimates and revisions (we think, need to test to confirm).
Just sharing my notes here from an Acumatica Manufacturing Training Class.
Interested in joining a Local Acumatica User Group? Click here for more info